Use of the reading room - Access with 2G from 22 November 21
We offer three workstations in the library's reading room, which can be used during our opening hours.
- Opening hours: Tuesday-Thursday: 10am-3pm
- Booking requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to the reading room under 2G regulation only for those recovered and vaccinated effective from 22 November 21. Documentation can be shown at the Help Desk.
- For contact tracking, we have laid out small slips of paper at the workstations, which you can put into the box in the library foyer when leaving the library. The contact details will be destroyed after two weeks.
- Masks are compulsory in the whole library. You can take of the masks at your desk.
Please find here all information on current changes.
For all questions concerning the use of the library and information retrieval please contact our staff at the library's help desk in building A 17.
Call us: +49 (0)331 288-1673
Write to us: email@example.com
Visit us: Tuesday to Thursday from 10 am to 3 pm
To make an appointment beyond our hopening hours, please call or e-mail us.
We are happy to answer your questions in person, written or - during our hopening hours - by phone. Additionally it is possible to make an appointment with one of our staff members for a personal online consultation. Please send us an e-mail, if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org