This branch library is located in the east wing of building A 31 on the Telegrafenberg.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Tuesday and Friday: 9 a.m. - 3.45 p.m.
- all aspects of publication organs and publishing (selection, clarification of rights, ...)
- Open Access, incl. implementation
- publication of research data
- strategies for literature search
- reference management software
- and other topics
- Procurement of literature (books / journal articles) and data
- Publication Management
- Curation of the PIK internal research data database
- Monitoring and processing of publication costs
- bibliometric analyses
- Collaboration in reporting obligations